Thursday 8 October 2009

Spirit & Destiny - UK spiritual lifestyle magazine

I've been trying to find forum posts and topics on etsy about spiritual/wiccan/pagan topics and interests. Maybe I haven't been looking in the right places but I struggled to really find any? I keep meaning to apply to join the Pagan team on etsy, maybe that would be a good place to meet like minded people? I've found some great blogs on here, that I sometimes don't get round to blogging myself because I've got distracted reading other people's!

There's a magazine here in the uk that I get that's really good, and in the recent copy there is an article about women who have met through their forum. I never even thought to look attheir website or forum! So anyway I thought I would post the link up for people who may not have heard of it, or anyone like me who reads and never really checked it out before.

www.spiritanddestiny.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment